Call for Court Reporter | Supreme Court Observer
The Supreme Court Observer is a living archive of the Supreme Court of India and brings alive and makes accessible the work of the Supreme Court. The Observer aims to build an enduring constitutional culture in India by enhancing the popular understanding of the Supreme Court’s contribution to our everyday lives.
Among other tasks, the Court Reporter is expected to:
- Stay abreast of the important developments at the Supreme Court of India, including identifying the cases to be tracked.
- Prepare detailed and intelligible daily reports for the tracked cases.
- Write case briefs, case backgrounds, plain English versions of judgments, and other content, as required.
- Procure the petitions, applications, counter-affidavits and all pleadings of the tracked cases.
- Must have a law degree and should be enrolled with any State Bar Council
- Must have a strong academic background (master’s degree preferred)
- Must demonstrate excellent research and writing skills
How to apply:
Write to Kruthika R at [email@example.com] and mention ‘Application for Court Reporter | SCO’ in the subject of your mail.
The deadline for applying is March 31st 2021.
- Latest résumé·
- A writing sample of not more than 3000 words on a topic related to law
- Bar council enrolment certificate
Note: If you have not heard back from us in two weeks, then your application has not been successful.